Thursday, April 1, 2010

Multiple Choice Test

EVENT: Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
SUBJECTS: Seara 4, Elijah 3, Enoch 1.5
SCENARIO: Each child is given a basket and sent on a mad rush for Easter eggs
QUESTION: Which basket is Seara's?

A.

B.

C.


SPOILER ALERT! The following picture will give away the answer...

16 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so cute! I'm impressed that color means more than quantity. You have three very cute kids!

SNSsoup said...

Well DUH Janae! Anyone who's anyone knows that purple and pink eggs are better! (just kidding of course). But isn't it obvious, she just wanted to coordinate with the shirt she was wearing.

janae said...

Steph - I hadn't thought of the outfit coordination. Now that's plain funny!

Krishele said...

Elijah whooped up!!! Go little man!

I laughed right out loud when I saw picture "C". I've never seen anything like it. Seara is definitely her own little person. I think she is awesome!

Stephen and Debbie said...

SO FUNNY! I love her face in the picture too! Happy Easter!

Cara said...

Too cute! What a little girly girl! :) And Enoch's turning into a blondy. Weird!

Caroline said...

I am also way impressed with Elijah's haul. Did Enoch have fun?

janae said...

Caroline - Enoch always enjoys leaving the house and doing something new ... although I think he missed the point of this. It took some major convincing to explain the whole pick-it-up-put-it-in-the-basket thing. I finally got Elijah to help him a bit (partially to distract Elijah before he got every egg in the place)!

Paige said...

Were they as excited as they look in the picture? I think Seara & I would've been best friends when I was 5 haha

That Girl said...

Pure awesomeness.

Jessica said...

Wow, Seara is definitely a girl and Elijah a boy. That is awesome :)

Jolie said...

that's funny! The pic of the 3 together is adorable.

Asialene said...

That was so funny!! So so cute. We're coming there in May for about three weeks -- we'll have to plan lots of play dates!

Sam Ricks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

That is so hilarious! I thought for sure A was Seara until I saw C. She's a Girl through and through! lol!

Qait said...

That's adorable! :) Aww, I want a girl...