So some guy at Sam's work did this rendering of I-don't-know-what. Recognize that couple? (I'd like to point out that the drink is Martinelli's Apple Cider. I swear. And that I've never been to wherever that place is, although right now I really think I'd like to be there!)
And then, to add to the randomness of this post, I just want to add this. Sam did a google search of "What fonts does UVSC use?" and this is what came up. Notice the last website listed on the FIRST page of the search. (Click on the picture to enlarge it, if you need to.) Bizarre, huh?!
(For those of you who don't know, that is my little sister's blog!)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I really should be packing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
um, weirdness. Why was Sam doing a search for UVSC fonts in the first place? That is so weird. And the picture is cool. Weird, but cool. What was it for?
What a "cute young couple"! Do you get a copy for contributing your backside?
How long til you move? I feel anxious just thinking about the fact that we could be moving short notice...
That is an awesome painting! I really like it. In fact, it looks like a place that I would dream about going. I know, I know, most people would rather the beach or something, but there is just something so romantic about a woodsy atmosphere. I think it's gorgeous and hope you got a nice copy of it. Geez, even your dairy-aire side is pretty.
So about that thing of Lissa and Severin's blog coming up in your search... well just recently I searched for my name in Google images, to see what came up... and what came up was not a picture of me, but six pictures from Lissa & Severin's blog! Isn't that funny? Haha.
Anyway, I hope your move will go well. I know how moving is and it is no fun. Good luck with everything!
I get a lot of grief about having a private blog, but that google search is the perfect example of why it's private! (I know - it's not that big of a deal but to me it is) But I love the fact that most people don't have private blogs! I'm such a hypocrite!
Post a Comment