Today as I was doing laundry I got to thinking ... wow, I have moved a lot of times in my life. I mean, A LOT. So I decided to figure out how often I have moved. In my life I have lived in seven countries and sixteen cities. And I have moved TWENTY FIVE TIMES. Isn't that incredible?! (And quite appropriate, considering that I am 25 years old as well.)
I made this map with dots where I have lived, but for some reason it automatically zooms in to North America. So you have to zoom out once to see everywhere.
View Larger Map
For my own sake, I documented all the moves. You don't have to read this part, but it will give you a general idea of where I have lived and when. In case you have no life and feel incredibly bored. :)
1982
Jul - I am born - my family lives in Orem, Utah
1983
Apr - Orem to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
1984
Dec - Santo Domingo to San Juan, Puerto Rico
1989
Aug - San Juan to Quito, Ecuador
1991
Jul - Quito to Sandy, Utah
2000
Jan - Sandy to Cochabamba, Bolivia
Jul - Cochabamba to Sandy
Sep - Sandy to BYU Dorms (Provo)
2001
Apr - Dorms to Sandy
Jul - Sandy to The Elms (Provo)
2002
May - The Elms to the MTC
Jul - MTC to Braga, Portugal
Aug - Braga to Gaia
Nov - Gaia to Senhora da Hora
2003
May - Senhora da Hora to Ovar
Sep - Ovar to Rio Tinto
Nov - Rio Tinto to Santiago, Chile
2004
Jan - Santiago to Condo Row (Provo)
Apr - Condo Row to my friend Heidi's house (Provo)
Aug - Heidi's to Wyview (Provo)
2005
Nov - Wyview to Samuel's Grandparent's house (Provo)
2006
Jan - Granparent's to my brother Trenton's house (West Valley)
Mar - West Valley to the Basement Apartment (Provo)
Jul - Basement Apartment to Summerhays (Provo)
Nov - Summerhays to Spanish Fork
2008
May - Spanish Fork to Elkridge, Maryland
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
the Expert Mover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Man, that is impressive. I counted mine and I only have 15 (and that's counting our move next month). And I've lived in seven US cities. And it will probably stop there. We are settling down after this move!
Wow! In case you were wondering, I've got no life and I'm bored... so I liked your list.
Whoa!! Maybe that's why you are so organized and good at moving! Seriously, I was so impressed with the way you did things this last move. Good luck as you get settled in.
Your list makes me tired. Moving is so much work!
Post a Comment