Looking at Seara play in the mud made me feel like a bad mom! I avoid mud at all costs!! But kids love it so I should let mine have fun in it once in a while. Anyway, cute video and cute kids!
Oh, don't think I actually let her do that. We were fixing some things outside and for about 30 minutes she played happily on the lawn. I blinked and the next thing I knew she was in the mud. Once she was there, I figured I might as well get out the camera because pulling her out right away wouldn't have made much of a difference. The sad part is, she was wearing darling pink shorts with cute white t-shirt, and both are now stained. Oh well! If you decide to let your girls play in mud, do it with dark clothes on! :)
2 comments:
Looking at Seara play in the mud made me feel like a bad mom! I avoid mud at all costs!! But kids love it so I should let mine have fun in it once in a while. Anyway, cute video and cute kids!
Oh, don't think I actually let her do that. We were fixing some things outside and for about 30 minutes she played happily on the lawn. I blinked and the next thing I knew she was in the mud. Once she was there, I figured I might as well get out the camera because pulling her out right away wouldn't have made much of a difference. The sad part is, she was wearing darling pink shorts with cute white t-shirt, and both are now stained. Oh well! If you decide to let your girls play in mud, do it with dark clothes on! :)
Post a Comment