Elijah is an expert roller now. Although he can't push himself up on hand and knees yet, if we put him like that he'll stay there for a while. He loves cheerios, but he hasn't quite figured out how to pinch with his thumb and index finger. To get the cheerios in his mouth he just grabs a fist full with each hand, and then rubs his hands all over his face until something ends up in his mouth. He adores Seara and bursts into giggles any time she starts coming near him!
Seara continues to be a talker. While watching movies she repeats a word or phrase after almost every sentence (and on some of the movies she'll actually say the word or phrase before they do!) When we go on walks down the street she will not let me walk ahead of her - if I get ahead she squeals and tells me "wait please!" and then runs just to the point where she is in front again, and starts walking. She also repeats everything I say, including telling her dolls to "sit down!" and telling the phone, "what you talk about?" This last week she has started telling me "don't touch, just look" when I change her diaper. I can't quite figure that one out. I do tell her not to touch between her legs, but I can't imagine having told her to "just look"!! Then today she was just walking around in the living room and suddenly announced, "that's not funny!" Where did that come from?! This afternoon she also figured out how to walk backwards. She hasn't run into anything quite yet, but I am preparing myself not to laugh too hard when she does!
Well, I think thats it. Not much to tell about Samuel and I except that we had a noxious flu this last week. Hopefully we get better!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Seara the Talker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment