Well, since I am technically one week behind (I did the first post of May on the 9th), I'm throwing this on now so that I still have four posts for the month of May. Liam ran for Student Body Office and we found out on Sunday afternoon, while my family was here for Sunday dinner, that he was supposed to bring his campaign movie to school on Tuesday morning. (He chose a movie over a speech or a skit.) Well, since he hadn't even started, Samuel, Ryan & I spent that afternoon and evening throwing this together for him. The movie was supposed to be three minutes, but we didn't have enough footage, that's why we put the THX thing in. Some highlights of showing the movie were that the girls at school now think that Liam is ultra buff (the flexing arm was actually Ryan) and that he can jump onto a fire hydrant (did they not see the car driving backwards?!) Oh, and Liam won!

No comments:
Post a Comment