Well, my friendly friends, I have news. See this fellow? He got a haircut. And a beardcut. And this is what it looks like. It's not a great picture, but I have to tell you, he came home from work that day, and the very first thing out of my mouth was, "Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous! Can I take a picture of you??" Flame is stronger than ever with this manliness going on.
So you say to yourself, "Beardcut? It is super long!" Well, actually, it is missing three inches. CUZ GUESS WHAT?! The first presidency saw what they filmed so far, and loved it so much that they decided not to release it quite yet. And now they have approved another eight weeks of filming - this time mostly with just with Jesus and the apostles. There's talk that instead of shorts, this may be made into a full-length feature. Don't know that it's true, but that's the gossip. So, Sam basically cut off enough to grow it all back by April, and this coming spring it's back to filming!
The show must go on!
ps. Did you know that babies love the beard? I seriously thought kids in general, but babies in particular, would be afraid of Sam because of his beard. I was HUGELY mistaken. They love it. Kids in general. Babies in particular. Honestly, though, Jesus and Santa both have beards, so what's not to love?


14 comments:
Yay! The news you've been hoping for! How cool!
I was hoping for the clean shave. But that news is even more exciting. Congrats on the acting career, Sam & Janae! : ) Now I'll feel a little awesome by association everytime I watch the footage over the next 30 years, right?
So fun! That's great news. Hope you're doing well. Miss you!!! Any chance you're coming to MI soon???
That is so exciting!!!! I cannot wait to see the film/footage and everything...not to mention tell everyone I know that I kind of "know" one of the apostles! ;) I love to see updates on how the filming is going.
Exciting news!!! I'll have to tell Dillon!
I saw it and wanted to ask, who's this dude you're posting on your blog. That's pretty exciting!
This leaves me with so much anticipation!
Jenna - I was going to ask you if Dillon was going to try to do the movie again now. I'm really curious!
Both of my boys totally love my dad's beard. He would rub his face into theirs and they would laugh and laugh. I thought it was funny too--I thought they would have been intimidated by it too. I think that is so fun that the filming will continue! Congrats.
wow, really? another year of the growing out puffy beard? Well, you're right-at least it looks good now!
Kelli - Yeah, it's already been a year, and it's gonna be at least another 8 months, more if they push it back (which is very likely). So nearly two years total. NUTS!
That is so awesome! I hope it's another fun year for you guys!
When we were first married I had Erik grow out a beard because he had this way cute picture of himself in Alaska as a canoe guide with the rugged-beard look going on and I totally dig it! :-)
That is so exciting! We will know a MOVIE ACTOR! What a great opportunity! :)
Wow that's exciting!!! Good on ya. I'm glad you find the beard attractive and he doesn't leave bits of lunch in it for snacks at a later time and stuff like that. ;)
Post a Comment