These have nothing to do with the post, but I never put our family
pictures from this last September on the blog, so here they are.
While jamming to Away in a Manger...
Elijah: Yeah!! Rocking rolls!
Upon seeing bearded Sam jogging in the morning with a beanie on...
Neighbor [to herself]: Who is that homeless guy?!
On a Saturday morning when I slept in until 10 am because I was sick...
Seara: Mom, you're being nocturnal. You're sleeping during the day.
The morning after we visited the BYU Museum of Art followed by a friend's (Alex) house...
Lija: Can we go to Alex's house today?
Sease: No, it's too far away.
Lija: No it's not, it's right by the International Jesus Museum!
While she was fast asleep on a long drive home from Arizona...
Seara: Mom! Dad! Look! My ears are growing!
During our Family Devotional before the kids go to bed...
Sam: Seara, do you know why Jesus got baptized?
Seara: It's a secret! And I hid it ... in mommy's head! Tell him, mommy!
When our incredibly adorable neighbor came over to babysit...
Lije: [whispering and blushing] Mom, I need to be more handsome.




12 comments:
Haha Never a dull moment :) haha love it! And the pictures are beautiful!
Beautiful pictures. Funny kids.
Your kids are so cute and clever! So funny. Also, I love the pictures. Your family has the most perfect skin, I swear.
LOVE the family pictures! So cute!!
Haha, I LOVE it!!! You guys are a gorgeous family--GORGEOUS--and there's just so much personality in all those quotes!!! Awesome!
Hilarious quotes! And I love the pictures. You have a beautiful family!
I don't think Lije could be more handsome. I love when you do posts like this. And the pictures are great. I love the picture with the flowers behind the kids.
Haha, your kids are hilarious! And those photos are beautiful. what a pretty family!
Erica - I LOVE your profile picture. So awesome. Love that hair!
What cute pictures!!! You all could be on the cover of some church movie or something! Perfect family!!!
Ha! Cracks me up! And I am so used to you with short hair!
I'm loving that your kids can hide secrets in your head. That's a tricky one!
Post a Comment