Sandra - HONESTLY! My mom took one look at him after he was born and said, "Oh, he looks just like one of my babies!" I pulled out my dad's one year-old picture the other day and the resemblance was uncanny!
Loving that opening shot. Wonder who did that one? And I wish I could skateboard like Lije and Enoch. As is, I can't even get on a board without immediately falling off.
Before reading anyone else's comments, I must say what I actually think.. so there is no copying here in my very sincere comment:
Most adorable video ever. I loved the song, and thought your children were especially cute in september. I almost teared up with how precious and adorable they are. How did you manage such a cute family?! :) I love it.
11 comments:
Oh I love the end with Elijah and Seara holding hands! How cute! And I thought that song was perfect, just perfect. Loved it.
Car - Thanks. :) I must confess, though, that the hand-holding was mommy induced, not something they did of their own accord. Still, it was cute!
Still a cute video. I guess it's the subject matter. :)
I love those walkways up in the canyon! That's one of the small things I actually do miss about Utah.
Cute! We have months like that too... months where there seems to be no video or pictures.
I'm one smart kid!
Veeeeery funny! Ha, ha. :)
I swear that Enoch looks like he could be your brother, he looks soooo much like your dad!
Sandra - HONESTLY! My mom took one look at him after he was born and said, "Oh, he looks just like one of my babies!" I pulled out my dad's one year-old picture the other day and the resemblance was uncanny!
Loving that opening shot. Wonder who did that one? And I wish I could skateboard like Lije and Enoch. As is, I can't even get on a board without immediately falling off.
Before reading anyone else's comments, I must say what I actually think.. so there is no copying here in my very sincere comment:
Most adorable video ever. I loved the song, and thought your children were especially cute in september. I almost teared up with how precious and adorable they are. How did you manage such a cute family?! :) I love it.
Post a Comment