The last two and a half years have been frustrating for Samuel. He tried again and again to get Seara to take up drawing, but Seara was always more interested in lining up and organizing the crayons than she was in actually coloring anything. Well, in the last month Seara has finally discovered a fascination with drawing. And Samuel is elated. Hopefully at least one of his kids will inherit his artistic talent! (And hopefully they don't get my artistic dopiness. I once drew a picture for Samuel to prove I can't draw. I tried really, really hard to make it look good, only to have Samuel comment, "You drew it badly on purpose." Sadly, I did not. That's how bad really I am.)
Anyway, until now Seara has just scribbled. But today we had a break through! She drew the above picture and then told me, "Snowman!" Can you see it?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Samuel is SOOO pleased
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute cute! I love it.
She's on her way to great artistic ability, I'm just sure of it. :) Good work Seara!
Very fun. I hope she gets Sam's jeito with art. If not, you have many talents so she's got it made.
I know exactly what it's like to be an artist's daughter and not have any artistic talent (I HATE it). So I will root for her just as much as you guys are!
Hey, I can totally see the snowman!
Post a Comment