Well, I could have told them that! A handsome, down to earth suitor; in love with relationships; nosey but well-meaning; a busy body who loves people and parties. Yup, that's me.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
I know, I know, but I LOVE Austen!!
"You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I've ordered Emma from the library, so once I've watched it again, I'll let you know if I think this is right. :) But it sure sounds right. :)
Hey Cara, Samuel just took the quiz and he is Elinor Dashwood as well! :)
This is funny! You crack me up, Janae. You are so refreshing! When are we going to hang out?
I think when I took this test I was Elizabeth from Pride & Prejudice, actually. :) Guess my name likes to stick with me.
Oh, and by the way, I loved what you said on my post about hoping that the bad moments would be, as Jacob said, "...as a dream." That was profound.
Ha ha!!! You had Sam take the quiz! That's funny! I like the new background and name. It has a great ring to it. Help me think of another name for mine. I don't like mine one bit.
I TOTALLY Agree! I took this quiz, and I'm Elizabeth Bennett...my favorite literary character of all time! Sweet.
Hey Janae,
How fun! Thanks for posting that. I love Jane Austen! I was Elizabeth Bennett. Yay!
Post a Comment