
Since I have pictures of us attending football and basketball games, I figured we'd keep the trend and add a picture of us at a baseball game too! We went last Saturday, March 22nd. The weather was beautiful and our seats were awesome. This was by far the best type of game to take the kids to, as well. We had such a great time!
ps. wow, my hair looks short. I still don't recognize myself. I want to say that it looks lopsided because the wind was blowing, but I don't know if that's true. I may just have a lopsided head!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
BYU Baseball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man, I didn't recognize you at first either! Looks like fun! We've taken the kids to a couple baseball games and they have always enjoyed them. :) Fun times!
I want you to know that I think you're very brave yto cut your hair that short. I *really* wish I could get away with it but I know I can't. I think you look ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see pictures of your belly, PLEASE!
you don't have a lopsided head, goof ball! AND you don't even look pregnant at all. how do you do that??
Post a Comment