
Highlights:
-Sam's mom crying (or nearly crying) when she randomly found Seara in her house
-Free dental work
-Picking up Samuel's little brother up at the airport from his mission in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (unbeknownst to us, Joseph got a light bulb installed inside his head, just behind his face, so that you have to squint when you look at him, he's glowing so much)
-Actually going to 'Stand on the Corner in Winslow, Arizona' after years of driving by but never stopping
-Driving Uncle Charlie's 1931 Model A Ford Truck - not only a clutch, but with opposite gears (1st is back and 2nd is forward), no power steering, and no power breaks. It was awesome!
Lowlights:
-Trying to get Elijah to sleep somewhere that is not his own bed (He hardly slept the entire vacation, but he made up for it as soon as we got home - he had maybe 6 waking hours a day the first few days back!)
-Having three cavities filled Thanksgiving morning (By the way, I floss every day, and Samuel only does it once a week, yet I have three cavities and he has none. Explain that.)
-Driving countless hours with a one-year old who does not like the car
-Nearly identical weather to freezing Utah. I thought Arizona was supposed to be WARM in the winter! (The three hours we spent in Phoenix I enjoyed the 70* weather, but Sam lives in Northern Arizona. Just as barren, but without the nice winter weather.)
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I am so good about brushing and flossing and I always have more cavities than any of my siblings. I think you and I must gotten the bad genes. One time I went in for a retainer check and jehn had worn hers like twice in 6 months and I wore mine every night, and they told her she looked good and told me that I needed to wear mine more--and that I'd probably be wearing it the rest of my life. Now explain that. :)
Lucky, how sweet to get free dental work...it stinks to have 3 cavities but imagine how worst it would be if you actually had to pay for it! Just trying to be positive here! :)
Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend. It's so hard to travel with kids sometimes!
Post a Comment