You will not believe the strangest thing that happened tonight!* We invited my little sister and her husband over for dinner. (I made pot roast and rolls - actually I bought the rolls - and it turned out fabulously!) After eating and chatting, Sam got up to go to a meeting, and went out to the car, only to find a huge surprise ... our cars were kissing!! Sam has been trying to set them up for while, and this time he did it! Actually, this is Sam's first successful hook up. He's a bit shell shocked, but I'm a veteran at car hookupage (my car as a teenager was quite the ladies' man!), so I was able to relate. :)
Unfortunately, the kids' tricks have not changed much this week. Seara has a diaper rash (she is prone to those) and learned how to say "hurts" when she needs a diaper change. Poor thing! If you laugh to Elijah he'll laugh back, you can go back and forth for quite a while (that is if you are a bored stay-at-home mom with nothing better to do). The kids are darling, I have so much fun with them! Anyway, thats our week! :)
* "My name is Samuel Ricks and I approve of this message."
Sunday, March 18, 2007
The Strangest Thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment