Monday, July 18, 2005

New things going on in my life

Big news -- we are buying a car tomorrow. CRAZY, huh?! We've payed a down payment and will pick up the car tomorrow.  This is our old 2001 Ford Focus, we are getting a silver 2003 Toyota Corolla. We can't wait!



Our other exciting news is that Sam and I saved up and after a TON of deliberation and price hunting, we bought a new video camera! We didn't have a digital photo camera, so we figured that it would be wise to get a camera that had both video and picture capabilities. So, I just took my first digital belly pic. Pretty big, eh? I think it's funny how skinny the rest of me still is. I haven't changed a bit! The great news is that I am due in less than two weeks and still have no stretch marks! Hallelujah! (Notice that I am taking the photo with a remote control in my hand, ha, ha!)

No comments: