I am due next Sunday, July 31st, and I CANNOT wait! Neither can Sam - every time I call him at work he gets all excited because he thinks I'm in labor. Unfortunately, I haven't had any signs or progression that I know of. I feel perfect! I keep trying to have the baby, though. On the 4th my little brothers helped Sam and I attach three hoses to the trampoline so that they sprayed right on it. Then, we all got in suits (I have the funniest maternity suit, you would laugh so hard at me!) and jumped on the tramp for like three hours. Needless to say, that had a big effect on the baby. She lightened (that means that she dropped down so that her head is now lodge between my pelvis and her bum and feet can no longer squish my ribs), then I started contracting. I had contractions two minutes apart for two hours straight, and almost went to the hospital - but then they slowed down. I was so disappointed! :o) Since then nothing too dramatic has happened. I guess I need to go trampoline jumping again! We're all ready for the baby to come, too. We have a little apartment, just two bedrooms, but I've already set one up as a nursery. I have the crib all ready, with pajamas laid out and everything. I have baby clothes all folded and prepped, diapers and wipes set out, you think of it - I've done it. Now she just needs to be born!
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment