Sunday, December 20, 2009

Everything is funnier in chipmunk voices.

Remember that time that I made our 2009 Christmas movie a whole year late?

Yeah.  Me too.


*This post was originally posted on 12/20/10, but I moved it back to where it was supposed to be in 2009 for chronology's sake.

12 comments:

Kelli said...

How much time did you take making all those backdrops?! You are one creative person. That was awesome. Even a mini-Obama. That's just funny.

Amanda said...

I too would like to know how long....you guys are so creative. It is funny.

Sarah Rachelle said...

That was freaking awesome! Tommy and I laughed a LOT. We love you guys! Merry Christmas!

Tera said...

Merry Christmas Ricks! That video was awesome! You guys are so creative.

Jennifer J said...

Best. Christmas movie. Evar. I am in awe of your mad skillz.

Cara said...

I'm so glad you posted this, even if it was a year late. It was worth the wait. Awe.some.

janae said...

Kelli and Amanda - Hmmm...I'm not sure how long any more. I actually made all those last December, video taped in January, and only edited now. I think the backdrops and characters took about 2 1/2 hours. The script and video another 2 hours. It thought the editing would take me FOREVER, so I avoided it all year long. Literally. When I finally sat down, it only took an hour. Oops! :)

Krishele said...

bizzarre. You never cease to amaze me. :)

Jolie said...

I love it! The kids all came over to watch it with me. "I hear the chipmunks!" yelled Joanna. ;-)
Very clever video!

Paige said...

That is impressive. Way impressive. I love it, and will probably steal that idea in the future... fair warning ;)

Aubrey said...

So cute! Worth the wait.

Erin said...

Best.movie.EVER!!! This is the most creative and hilarious thing. This is way your blog is probably my favorite one to check- you are so creative and fun! Keep these videos coming- no matter how late you post them.