That wii boxing is a workout, huh? Especially if you're jumping around like a monkey while boxing with your arms (I don't think the monkey jumping actually gives you strategic advantage though:))
The mud stuff...I have NEVER gotten that dirty in my entire life! Surprised? Yeah, I didn't think so. It would probably be quite exhilarating for a clean freak like me, wouldn't you think?
They kept telling me that I only barely needed to move the hand thingies, but somehow I couldn't help but get all into it. As if it would help. Kinda like when you were a kid and you used to lean your whole body to turn on Mario Cart. :)
YA!! I'm so glad that I have moved up in the world enough to be in your movie. haha jk That was so much fun!! PS I totally used to lean playing Mario Kart. who doesn't eh? haha i'm glad you are doing your movies again. Love it!
Oh, Janae, this is inspiring. I have missed your movies and, now, I think I should start making my own. Only the last compilation I tried for a preschool event will not upload to my blog. Suggestions?
Brooke - Impromptu? No. The mud turns everything you wear a permanent brownish pink. You have to wear things that are already old and can be ruined. As for the movies, I started on iMovie but am moving to Adobe Premier. All Windows programs come with Windows Movie Maker that my sister has used and it appears to be pretty good for novices.
Mindy - Not real preggo. It was a balloon. I hope my real belly never looks so ... strange. :)
Megan - Heavens have I had problems upload movies to my blog! My initial guess would be that your movie is too big. I would try exporting it smaller and then upload it. If that doesn't work, have you checked to make sure the movie is in an accepted format? Blogger only accepts certain formats, so that's thrown me before. Good luck!
oh my goodness. the mud wrestling was priceless! especially your solo impromptu dance while sitting in the mud. i aspire to one day take you down in a head on match!
20 comments:
Yay! I love your movies! :) It was fun to see my family in there a bit too. :)
That wii boxing is a workout, huh? Especially if you're jumping around like a monkey while boxing with your arms (I don't think the monkey jumping actually gives you strategic advantage though:))
The mud stuff...I have NEVER gotten that dirty in my entire life! Surprised? Yeah, I didn't think so. It would probably be quite exhilarating for a clean freak like me, wouldn't you think?
You box like a pro! I love this movie. Great song pick, too.
They kept telling me that I only barely needed to move the hand thingies, but somehow I couldn't help but get all into it. As if it would help. Kinda like when you were a kid and you used to lean your whole body to turn on Mario Cart. :)
YA!! I'm so glad that I have moved up in the world enough to be in your movie. haha jk That was so much fun!! PS I totally used to lean playing Mario Kart. who doesn't eh? haha i'm glad you are doing your movies again. Love it!
Totally unrelated to this post, but that little stick figure picture you have on your side bar that links to your movies...did Sam make that for you?
Love the movie. The highlight for me was the pioneer picture at the end. I just love it.
I do remember your movies! And I miss them, they are always so fun!
Lissa - Yes. You've asked me that before. :) Next time you're up here remind me and we'll ask Sam to make one for you guys, if you want.
We look forward to all your video catch up! Lots of work!
Dude. Your prowess cows me.
(My scrapbooks are only a year behind ....)
too cute!!!!
i hope we never get into a boxing fight. however, i'd kick your trash at mud wrestling.
Winslow mud! Nathan swears we're going next summer. But it's a secret. (WE Can't publicize our intent, or our plans will be foiled.)
Was that impromptu mud wrestling/racing? Such fun. What program do you use to make your movies?
That was totally worth the wait. Loved it as always. Are you prego in that pioneer picture?
Oh, Janae, this is inspiring. I have missed your movies and, now, I think I should start making my own. Only the last compilation I tried for a preschool event will not upload to my blog. Suggestions?
P.S. That last picture is classic! Nice belly!
Brooke - Impromptu? No. The mud turns everything you wear a permanent brownish pink. You have to wear things that are already old and can be ruined. As for the movies, I started on iMovie but am moving to Adobe Premier. All Windows programs come with Windows Movie Maker that my sister has used and it appears to be pretty good for novices.
Mindy - Not real preggo. It was a balloon. I hope my real belly never looks so ... strange. :)
Megan - Heavens have I had problems upload movies to my blog! My initial guess would be that your movie is too big. I would try exporting it smaller and then upload it. If that doesn't work, have you checked to make sure the movie is in an accepted format? Blogger only accepts certain formats, so that's thrown me before. Good luck!
oh my goodness. the mud wrestling was priceless! especially your solo impromptu dance while sitting in the mud. i aspire to one day take you down in a head on match!
Nice to reminded of some summer fun with all this crazy snow! Cute movie!
Post a Comment