Well we just had a crazy week! We had some friends from our ward in Wyview come up to Utah (from Arizona) and stay with us from Monday until Wednesday. It was so much fun to see them and hang out again! What made it crazy was that as soon as they left I had to wash all the linen and towels, re-make all the beds, and re-clean the house, because Samuel's family arrived that night! It's a good thing I thrive on stress! :)
The fabulous news is that SAMUEL GRADUATED!! BYU graduation was Thursday and Friday. Thursday was Commencement, and Vice President Dick Cheney came and gave a fantastic address. That was cool. Next week on the monthly movie I think I'll put some clips of him in. Friday was Convocation, where the students walk and actually get their diplomas. The neat part about that was that (since my dad is a VP at BYU), Sam's father-in-law and mission president actually got to present him with his diploma!
In the midst of all this stress, I decided enough was enough with Seara's mullet, and I cut her hair. Much to my dismay, I forgot to take a pre-haircut picture. But I'm trying to forget about that. Her new cut is cute, but much harder to style! Seara also got four new teeth this week, which means she was not a happy camper. Why is it that she only gets her teeth in sets of four?!
Elijah is almost ready to roll over from his back to his tummy. He just needs to learn to swing his top leg over for added weight. I tried to tell him that, but I get the feeling he didn't really understand! :) He has also learned how to take his pacifier out (but not put it back in) and how to chew on his thumb (but not suck it). All of this means that he has now acquired the ability to upset himself, and still needs me to calm him.
Last, but not least, Samuel tells me that he has finally decided what he wants to do for grad school, and that he is nearly 100% certain that this is what he wants. The only problem is, he won't tell me what it is. Gee, I just can't imagine why! ;)
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Our Crazy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment