Hello everyone! I am trying to catch up for the month of January, so I'm posting a couple blogs by pictures I've taken, and just using my journal from the days before the pictures as text. Here we go . . .
January 2nd
Seara is getting really smart now. She can say so many words - light, shoes, Jesus, mama, dada, Sam, sit down, get down, baby, Lija, nana (which actually means milk), okay, Cici, Seara, and, well, the list goes on. She is leaning how to repeat words and it can be so cute! We even got it on video. Now I need to teach her please and thank you. Elijah is getting so big. He is about 12 pounds now, nearly double his birth weight. He eats and eats and eats, and I keep wondering when I am going to have time to catch up! He has started staring at us and memorizing our faces. Every once in a while he even smiles, which melts my heart and makes all the hard times worth it.
January 5th
Having two kids is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Not that I am unhappy or frustrated, I love it, I just can't seem to figure out how to tend the both of them at the same time. It probably doesn't help that we've all been sick pretty much since Elijah was born. This morning when I went in to get Seara, she and her bed were covered in vomit. Elijah had an incredibly messy diaper, which I changed and must have forgotten to put in the garbage, because I threw Seara's stuff in the washer, only to come back and find a poopy diaper smeared all over the clean laundry, Seara's hands, and the new carpet! Ahhhh! Unfortunately, that is probably the highlight of my day! :o)
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Sunday Clothes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have to say...I love this post! I don't even know why. Maybe because it's just honest--but you seem to have finished it all up with a happy attitude. That's wonderful! I know you might not have been all smiles DURING the craziness. (:
I know this is an old post, but I guess I felt snoopy??? *bite lip* Your blog is so fun to read; you are a fun person!
Oh. I think I just got the title of your blog...I hadn't realized your husband's name is Sam, so I thought "Samae" was like saying "The Same Show..." (playing with your name) or something like that... well I get it now! :)
Post a Comment